General Life Insurance Questions
There's a common wisdom when it comes to buying any kind of insurance product, and life insurance is no different: “What you don’t know, can hurt you a whole lot.” Being an educated Life Insurance shopper and knowing the right questions to ask, and understanding the answers, can save consumers a lot of time, hassles and money.
These are some of the most common consumer questions about life insurance.
- Can a Life Insurance Policy Ever be Canceled Due to Health Reasons?
- Can the Same Person Have More Than One Life Insurance Policy?
- Do Life Insurance Policies Pay More for Accidental Deaths?
- Does it Ever Make Sense to Replace an Existing Term Life Insurance Policy?
- How do I choose a good, reliable company?
- I just lost a close relative – is there anyway to find out if they had Life Insurance?
- Is a Physical Exam Always Required to Obtain Life Insurance?
- Is it True That Men Pay More for Life Insurance?
- What if I Lie About My Medical History on a Life Insurance Application?
- What is permanent life insurance?
- What is term life insurance?
- What is Underwriting?
- Who Regulates Life Insurance Companies?
- Why Can’t I Take Out a Life Insurance Policy on Anyone I Choose?
- Why do I Need Life Insurance?
- How to buy Life Insurance?