Gerber Life On Holiday Savings
Gerber Life has some valuable information on their website about how to save money during the holiday season. The Gerber Life Insurance company are experts when it comes to saving for your child's future and being responsible during this time of year is a great start.
It's important to sit down and decide what a reasonable budget will be for the holiday season and then decide to stick to it. There's a lot you can do to keep costs down without losing the holiday spirit and spending more money than you have. Here are some of the highlights discussed on Gerber's website:
- Make a list that includes food, gifts, decorations and keep your eye out for coupons for big savings
- Keep it simple and avoid going overboard where it's not necessary
- Consider inexpensive, sentimental gifts made by you including family photos, jewelry, or homemade cookies
- Leave the credit cards at home and attempt to stick to cash as way to hold yourself accountable
- Consider keeping your gift-giving list to just immediate family or participate in name draws to simplify
The holiday season should not be about how much money you spend. The focus should be on spending quality time with friends and family and remembering what the holidays truly mean to you. By following these simple tips, you can keep your stress levels down and use all of your savings towards your child's future.