During these tough economic times, no one likes to hear about transfers and layoffs. More and more life insurance companies are taking a closer look at what their financial needs truly are and they are searching for ways to cut costs. Lafayette Life Insurance is not alone, and after 105 years in Indiana they are moving to Ohio.
Approximately one third of the 159 employees have accepted transfers to the new offices according to the article “Lafayette Life is Moving Operations to Cincinnati” found on IndyStar.com. The transfers are being made to the new offices in …
- Life Insurance For New Parents
- American Family Life Insurance Offering Financial Foothold
- Intuitions 20 Pay Whole Life From Women’s Life
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance: Is It Right For You?
- Do College Students Need Life Insurance?
- New Group Term Life Product from Colonial Life
"This is an awesome site. Thanks for sharing and teaching. The world needs more people who care. Ble...
low cost holidays:
Hey, fantastic article! I will bookmark this one! Cheers......
Life Insurance in Alabama:
I completely agree with many of the points that has been raised in this article. With term life insu...