Members of AARP don’t always consider the importance of life insurance, but it definitely has a place in the lives of those over 50. According to their website, AARP offers affordable term life insurance through New York Life. Their plans strive to be competitive and affordable while requiring no medical exam. Acceptance is based on answers to some health questions, but in general many AARP members can obtain coverage.
AARP life insurance policies offer no waiting periods and coverage is surprisingly high ranging from $10,000 to $100,000. Life insurance benefits can help protect your family by covering medical bills and funeral costs as well as mortgage payments and utilities. Unpaid bills and debts such as credit cards can also be paid of with life insurance payouts.
This type of quality life insurance is not always available to everyone. AARP aims to offer top notch perks to their members and a solid life insurance policy is one of them. If you’re not already an AARP member, you can actually apply for membership and apply for the life insurance policy at the same time. This offers the convenience of one stop shopping, plus you can reap the other benefits, only available to members of AARP.
Written by Joanna Cliff
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/JoannaCliff78
- cheap jerseys 939 cheap jerseys 285 delays start date of Levy nuclea 441621
- cheap nfl jerseys china 806 cheap nfl jerseys china 875 Cheap prom dresses bei 148404
- cheap jerseys top 057 wholesale jerseys china 672 Archaeologists dig up 427230
- cheap nfl jerseys china 915 cheap nfl jerseys 442 A Ride for Cyclist and Holoc 138046
- Life Insurance For New Parents
- American Family Life Insurance Offering Financial Foothold
"This is an awesome site. Thanks for sharing and teaching. The world needs more people who care. Ble...
low cost holidays:
Hey, fantastic article! I will bookmark this one! Cheers......
Life Insurance in Alabama:
I completely agree with many of the points that has been raised in this article. With term life insu...